Don’t risk property & the health & wellbeing of your staff, customers & members of the community through pest infestation
At De-Pest Masters Australia we understand the types of pest-related challenges facing Local Government Areas in Sydney’s south west and Sydney’s greater metropolitan area.
When it comes to pest infestations in local council facilities and housing commission accommodation, every area and property is unique. There can even be seasonal trends in pest behaviour. Our professional, fully licensed and insured technicians know the areas we serve well, including the trends and upcoming threats well before they happen. That’s why it pays to have us on your side to protect your facilities safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
We use state of the art equipment and safe, effective products to deliver integrated pest management solutions for a broad range of council facilities and housing commission properties.
From rodents, birds, and possums to crawling and flying insects, we’ve got the right treatment to eradicate any pest infestation quickly, safely and discretely, ensuring minimal disruption and a sustainable, long-term solution.
Why choose De-Pest Masters Australia to rid your Local Government facility from disease carrying and potentially damaging pests?
- Our technicians carry all necessary licenses and insurances and are trained in Local Government pest management techniques.
- All treatments comply with the necessary Australian standards, Codes of Practice and Workplace Health & Safety regulations.
- We deliver suburb, seasonal and pest specific solutions – never a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
- All treatments are safe, effective and backed by an ongoing pest management plan.
- You will receive professional, personalised service.
- We provide firm quotes.
- All products and procedures have been rigorously tested and approved.
- There will be minimal disruption to your operations, staff, customers, tenants and community members.
Contact us to speak to one of our friendly professional staff to arrange a site assessment and an obligation free quote today.